Monday, July 12, 2010


Today's post is gong to be quick because I am heading out to pick up my new glasses. I got this technique from the amazing blog of Jennifer McGuire. It's a reverse-image stamp embossed with white embossing powder on white cardstock. I then colored the open areas with Memento markers and gently wiped any ink from the embossing powder with a baby wipe.

~Cindy

Cardstock: Gina K Designs (white, black)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Stamps: Hero Arts
Acccessories: white embossing powder, Memento markers, Hero Arts black gems, black grosgrain ribbon, Bow-Easy

2 comments:

Pat said...

Cindy, that is a lovely card. I love the image layered onto print!

Hugs,
Pat

Roxie said...

I really like this card, the color against the black and white background is a real eye catcher.