Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm on a roll...

Last night/this morning I was up until 3:30 AM stamping.  I started out slow and re-did the same dingdang card FIVE times but I am finally happy with it.  I will post it later this week.  I also made 4 other cards and will also post those after I get them photographed. Like I said... I am on a roll!

I made this card a few weeks ago and I wish the photo did it justice.  The colors are SO vivid and it was sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist so it really shimmers.  All of the stamps are Hero Arts and the inks are Ranger Distressed...two of my favorite products!

I am off to do some more stamping... I have lots of card ideas bouncing around in my head!

~Cindy

CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: SU black, Gina K White and Kraft
Ink: Versafine black, Ranger Distressed Inks
Stamps: Hero Arts
Accessories: Hero Arts pearls color with Copic markers, Perfect Pearls mist
Tools: Tim Holtz Ink Blending tool,  Copic markers

2 comments:

Pat said...

That does it! I am coming over so you can show me what you did! lol

That is just lovely Cindy! I am glad you are on a roll. I love the paper and flower, to say nothing of the torn paper. Just perfect!

Hugs, my little friend!
Pat

Lillian A said...

A simply "pretty" card, Cindy, and I'm sure it's even more fantastic "in hand" as pictures never bring out all the sparkly details! Cute card and will be anxious to see the others you've done.