Monday, May 5, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted any cards for the past few days. Since my Hubby is home on leave we are working on getting the yard into shape and I am also undertaking a big project in my stamp room... I have decided to go unmounted with all my wood mounted stamps!

I am now in the process of taking all my Stampin Up! stamps off of the wood blocks, mounting them on EZ Mount Foam, cutting them out, and storing them in clear DVD cases. This is really going to make a lot more room in my stamp room... which means room for MORE STAMPS!!!

I snapped this picture of a pretty dandelion in the yard a week ago and thought I would share it... it's kinda funny that something we consider a 'pesky weed" can be so pretty. Hope you all had a great weekend... I hope to get some stamping done this week but I can't make any promises since the Hubby will be home for another week. *Ü*

1 comments:

carla stewart said...

What a great picture! I've seen a few of those in my yard, but hadn't thought of taking a picture. The card you sent for my birthday is just gorgeous. Thank you so much. Hugs to everyone!