Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun little Birthday mouse...

Here I go with the mice again...and more Basic Grey papers!  I love this little Whippersnapper mouse.  I colored it, put it in my box of colored images, and then found the Basic Grey paper a few weeks later and knew it was perfect for the image.  I have been stamping quite a bit lately and I am going to try to get photos taken of the cards and get them posted in the next week or so.  I got a few new punches that I am dying to share with everyone!    :)

~Cindy

CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury white
Designer Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake 6x6 pad (both blue and patterned paper)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black))
Stamps: Whippersnapper Designs (mouse), Hero Arts (b-day sentiment)
Accessories:white brads
Tools: Copic markers 

3 comments:

Lillian A said...

Cute, Cindy -- why is it that stamped mice are MUCH cuter than the real thing - lol !! This one is adorable and your coloring is great. A fun, fun card for whoever receives it on their birthday.

Pat said...

Cindy that is just darling. YOu know me and mice & BG papers! Too great a combo!
Hugs,
Pat

Roxie said...

What a darling little mouse and he makes a cheerful BD card with those fun papers and big brads.