Thursday, December 2, 2010

Distress Inks... a quick post!

My favorite inks are Ranger's Distressed Ink.  They are so versatile.  I used blues and purples for this card, blending the two colors together over an embossed stamped image.  I also added some white dots with a white pen and some Hero Arts Pearls along with some white ribbon from my stash. 

It's late and I am off to sleep... my two dogs are on the bed waiting for me!

~Cindy

CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury (white)
Ink:  Ranger Distressed Embossing, Ranger Distressed Inks
Stamps: Penny Black
Accessories: Hero Arts pearls, Perfect Pearls mist, white ribbon
Tools: Tim Holtz Ink Blending tool, white embossing powder, Bow Easy

2 comments:

Pat said...

That is a neat card, Cindy! I love the color shadings. The image is a must have, too!

Hugs, Pat

Lillian A said...

A simply "elegant" card, Cindy - great job and it's a "keeper" for sure!