Friday, December 17, 2010

I fell in love...

I fell in love with this paper the minute I saw it.  The color are so pretty and it just made my happy. 

The stamp is form Stampin' Up and I had to add some white polka dots to the girls dress so it matched the paper. 

I will be taking a week or two off from blogging... my husband is coming home tomorrow on leave and I haven't seen him for 8-1/2 months.  I am SO excited.  For those of you that don't know, he is serving in the US Coast Guard and is stationed in Kodiak, Alaska.

I'm off to play with the new toy FedEx delivered today... a Tim Holtz Vagabond.  It's my Christmas gift from my hubby.  He is a keeper!

~Cindy

CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury (white)
Designer Paper:  Unknown from my stash
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Stampin' Up (Summer by the Sea)
Accessories: white ribbon
Tools: Copic markers

2 comments:

Lillian A said...

Pretty, pretty card, Cindy - love your colors and how it all went together so well - great job! And, I'm SO excited for you that your hubby will be home with you - especially during the holidays! Great planning - enJOY every minute of your precious time together . . . Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Pat said...

Oh Cindy, I am so happy he is coming home. I know there was a little doubt about when, for awhile, but am so happy he will make it! He is a sweetie, to get you the TH Vagabond! OMB, it is the ultimate!

Love your happy card, and the paper is "happy making"! lol

Love you little girl!
Pat