Thursday, October 21, 2010

I lost a stamp making this card...

I made this card two weeks ago and lost the smaller flower stamp.  I have looked everywhere and still have not found it.  It looks like I am just going to have to break down and get another set.  I use this particular set quite a bit. I know it is going to turn up as soon as I buy a new one.    :P

I used Hero's "Dandelion Frame" and added the flowers and butterfly from the "Real Flowers" and "Watercolor Petals" clear sets.  I also did some distressing with Distressed Old Paper ink.  The sentiment is from the clear set "Just Find Me".   I love how Hero's chalk inks coordinate with their notecards... plus they are priced very reasonably and they are white on the insides so adding sentiments and signing them is easy.  They also have matching envelopes.   :)

~Cindy


CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: Hero Arts notecards in Iris, SU black, Gina K white
Ink: Memento black, Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Soft Green, Hero Arts Chalk Inks in Cerulean and Iris, Distressed Old Paper
Stamps: Hero Arts
Accessories: Black ribbon
Tools: Tim Holtz Ink Blending tool

2 comments:

Pat said...

Cindy, that is a neat card. I love the Hero stamps. It is so nice they have clear stamps, so are more affordable.

Maybe you have a small stamp in another set or even another maker you could use when doing this card. If not, let me know, I may have some small ones that would work.

Love the work on this!
Hugs, Pat

Lillian A said...

Love the soft, pastel colors on this card and of course, butterflies are always a nice addition to a card! Pretty and elegant at the same time, Cindy.