Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I was into mice but now...

It's BUTTERFLIES!  I know, I know... I get on a kick and can't stop making cards with the same animals and insects.  Lately I've just really enjoyed butterflies.  This card was really easy to make... I layered the same stamp in different ink colors and then stamped the Hero Arts "Old Writing" on the top of them.  I stamped two of the butterflies from Hero's "Elegant Engravings" multiple times, cut them out, and layered them for a 3-D effect.  A few brown pearls and some brown ribbon and this is what I ended up with. I love the softness of pink and brown together!

~Cindy


CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury white, SU brown
Ink: Memento brown, Distressed Spun Sugar
Stamps: Hero Arts
Accessories: brown ribbon, Hero Arts brown pearls
Tools: Bow Easy

2 comments:

Lillian A said...

Ooooooo, Aaaaaah, what an elegant card, Cindy - very gorgeous!! Don't worry - sooner or later, you'll go back to mice . . .

Pat said...

Cindy, that is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. The layout is so nice, and love the overstamping on the butterflies!
Hugs, Pat