Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A lesson learned...

I like how this card turned out with one exception-- you can see the adhesive on the self-adhesive pearls I used.  Ugh!  From now on I will be using Ranger's Enamel Accents.  I bought some a few weeks ago and you will be seeing them on my cards soon.  They come in a double pack in both black and white and they form a perfect little dot because they are self-leveling.

I am thinking about taking off the pearls and substitute the self-adhesive with Enamel Accents.   If it works I will post a picture.  I love trying out a new product and find out it is really great!

~Cindy




CARD RECIPE
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury kraft, SU red
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento black, Distressed Old Paper
Stamps: Hero Arts
Accessories: Hero Arts black pearls, ribbon from my stash

2 comments:

Pat said...

Cindy, I think the card turned out great. The adhesive really is not that noticable!

Very pretty, and hope to see more soon!

Giant hugz,
Pat

Lillian A said...

Pretty card - butterflies are so elegant. And, I see we have another "accomplished" bow maker here -- I'm jealous!! Looks like you're on a roll here, Cindy . . . keep 'em comin' . . .