Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Mosiac...



This was a really fun card to make! I started out with a Kraft cardstock base and a layer of hunter green cardstock. I then stamped and watercolored some vanilla cardstock with the leaves stamp from SU!'s "Infinite Goodness" in Always Artichoke. Next I cut it into pieces, inked the edges with Old Paper Distressed Ink, glued them to a layer of hunter green cardstock. If you try this method be sure to number the pieces as you cut them so you don't end up with a jigsaw puzzle!

I stamped the flowers and leaves from the same set, cut them out, and added brads to the flower centers. The sentiment is computer generated, cut out, sponged with Distressed Paper Ink, and layered on more hunter green cardstock.

Tonight are brand new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and LOST so sit back, relax, and enjoy! That is what I am planning to do! :)

-Cindy

0 comments: