Saturday, April 19, 2008

My first card post!!!


This is a card I made for my BIL's birthday. It was the first card I had done in a while because my creative mojo had taken a little vacation on me.

I used hunter green cardstock (unknown brand) for the base . For the next layer I ran some SU! Very Vanilla cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the "distressed stripes" embossing folder. Next, I used some SU! Kraft cardstock and layered it with some Very Vanilla cardstock with an image from SU!'s "The Back Nine" stamped with Sepia Versafine Ink and embossed with Judikins Detail Clear Embossing Powder. The smaller image on the right side is from the same set and it was stamped and embossed the same as the larger image. I then added a few pewter colored brads as an embellishment, sponged all the edges in Versafine Sepia Ink, and distressed the edges.

It felt so great to get my mojo back and I am pretty happy with the end result! To get a closer look just click on the image. I plan on adding a few more cards soon so check back if you have time...

-Cindy

0 comments: