Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pretty Birds


This card was stamped with one of new stamp sets that is quickly becoming one of my favorites, "Birds Galore" from Inkadinakdo. I bought this set from Michelle at at Stamper's Dream... she has an awesome store and is fantastic to deal with so check her store out if you get a chance!

Here are the details... I started with a Very Vanilla base and layered with with some Kraft cardstock that was punched with my new Fiskars "Threading Water" border punch and run through my Cuttlebug using the "Birds and Swirls" embossing folder.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory... I stamped the images on Very Vanilla cardstock using my Colorbox Chalk Ink Petals in shades of tans, purples, and olive greens and layered the images on kraft and purple cardstock . I also used my ticket corner punch on the corners of the main image and some dimensionals. The final touch was two ribbon bows with some ribbon from my stash.

I always appreciate any comments and critiques so please leave me one so I know you stopped by. I will have another card tomorrow!

-Cindy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...your card is FABULOUS! And I couldn't be more pleased that you've started blogging! I am adding your link to my blog right now!

Welcome to blogland, my friend! :-)