Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love this color combo...

and I have to confess I totally CASE'd this card (CASE=Copied and Shared with Everyone). The yellow, gray and white is such a stunning combination.
I started out with gray cardstock for the base, added a layer of bright yellow, and then another layer of gray stamped with my my SU! "Filigree" background stamp in white craft ink.

For the main image I stamped Penny Black's "Clusters" using Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with Judikins Detail Clear embossing powder. I then colored it using my Tombow markers... it is so much easier to color an image when it is embossed! I layered the main image on more yellow and gray cardstock with distressed edges and added some shimmery silver-gray ribbon for a final touch.

My hubby is home on leave so I am going to really try to get a few cards added this week... if you would like to know when I update my blog you can subscribe at the top right of the screen. All email addresses are kept confidential... I promise!

-Cindy

0 comments: